We’re glad you are interested in getting involved in the Carisbrooke community! Attending meetings and events, discussing issues and planning events together will bring you closer to your community and make you feel right at home almost immediately.
Here are some ways to get started!
- Join the Mailing list so you can receive emails and be informed.
- Go to the monthly Board meetings. Currently meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday each month. Check the Calendar for specific dates.
- Attend HOA events. Meet your neighbors!
- Attend Committee meetings. Choose one committee that you might like to join. Check the Calendar for meeting dates.
- Plan to attend the Annual Meeting, which is held in October every year. The election for Board positions is held at this meeting.
- Questions? Contact the property manager and/or ask neighbors for information.