To make association payments, there are several options to utilize. Please see below. If you have any questions on payments, please contact Quame Bailey at Qbailey@rosewoodmcs.com.
- ACH (Automatic Withdrawal), E-CHECK AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS VIA ComWeb Resident Portal: ComWeb resident portal allows residents 24/7 access to their HOA account to check their balance, easily make payments and stay up to date on community news. To register go to comwebportaI.com/register OR use the link received in the portal email sent from Rosewood. See flyer attached for additional information on how to register and set up online payments.
- Very Important information – auto pay is processed once per month on the 3rd/4th of the month. To pay your past due amounts, you will need to set up a one-time payment. Unfortunately, there is a $2.95 processing fee for ACH payments and a 3% processing fee for credit card payments. If you do not want to pay this one-time processing fee, you may drop a check at the front desk or you may choose an option below. I will not be able to field complaints regarding the processing fee. This is a third-party processing fee and not controlled by Rosewood.
- When setting up autopay, go to payment methods and add a payment method. You will need to toggle on the A1 button. This will set recurring monthly payments. Step by step instructions are attached if needed. Payments are deducted on the 3rd/4th of the month.
- VIA BILL PAY THROUGH YOUR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT: Set up your community association as a payee c/o Rosewood Management & Consulting Services PO Box 1528 Newark, NJ 0T101-1528. Please list your account number.
- VIA CHECK PAYABLE TO Your Community Association c/o Rosewood Management & Consulting Services PO
Box 1528 Newark, NJ 07101-1528. Be sure to include your account number on your check.